Pages

Sunday 14 June 2020

One for the guys!

Hi folks 

Just dropping in to share a card that I made this week for a friend (actually, it was to give to my DH for his birthday this past weekend as she couldn’t find anything she liked in the shops 😆).

I don’t know about you but I always find cards for the guys the most tricky.  When I get time to craft, I often start with the intention of making a few men’s cards for my stash so that I always have one on hand when I need one, but then when I find inspiration lacking, seem to just switch to auto pilot and before I realise it have made half a dozen cards for the girls!  Doh!

As this was a special request (and also for Mr Crafty Cow’s special birthday!) I had no choice but to dig deep and crack on.  Clearly though this is the best approach for me as I loved the result ... and so did he!


I created a Z card from white card stock and added mats in gold mirror and navy.  I then used my Cricut Maker to cut/draw all the other elements.  Easy peasy!


Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again next time.

Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment