Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Hello Campers!

Hi Friends!

My new Crafters Companion Staycation stamp and die sets arrived today from HSN and I couldn't wait to try them out - they are so CUTE!  

Each set includes lots of cute stamps with the matching dies to allow you to create and build up a scene  on your card.  This card is made from the set called  'Happy Camper'.  



I stamped each image onto smooth white cardstock (I use Neenah Classic Crest Solar White) using Memento Tuxedo Black ink (as I will be using alcohol markers to color them), cut them out on my Gemini machine using the matching dies and then colored them with my Promarker alcohol markers.  For the background, I used a simple watercolor wash that I created last week when I was playing with my new paints 😃.  I mounted the images onto some foam tape and positioned on the background and then stuck it down onto a white 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card blank.

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips Background, stamped with Versamark ink onto black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Love it!  So effective and came together really quickly.   I will definitely be making more of these!  

Can't wait to try out the other set now!  Will be sure to share the results when I do.  I believe they are currently sold out so really glad I got them when I did (although now wishing I had bought all the sets!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Bev x

1 comment: