Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Life's a Beach!

Hi Friends!

Thought I would share another card with you today made from the new Crafters Companion Staycation stamp and die sets, available only on HSN for now I think (although I believe they are currently sold out!) Love these cute images so much!  

This card was made using the Life's a Beach set.  Equally as gorgeous as the Happy Camper set I used in my card yesterday.


This time I used started by stamping the cliffs and pier background onto a piece of Neenah Smooth white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Using my Promarker alcohol pens I colored the images to create a background scene.  In the foreground I used sections of white card that I had colored with Distress Inks and blended to resemble a sandy beach, randomly shaped at the top and then adhered to the background piece (I like to use Art Glitter glue to make sure it is securely glued on).

Next I stamped the two sentiments, also included in the set,  onto the finished background and matted onto a piece of matte gold metallic card and then onto a piece of patterned paper, before glueing onto a 5" x 7" white card blank.

I decided to use the beach hut,  the chair and the sun umbrella to complete my scene and stamped these also with Memento Black ink and cut them out on my Gemini machine using the matching dies.  I colored them with Promarker alcohol pens and mounted onto some 3D foam tape before adding to my beach scene.

There are so many cute stamps in these sets that you could make so many cards from each and no two need be the same!  

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment