Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

No Prob-llama!

Hey Crafty Friends!

Just stopping by today to share a card that I made from a tutorial over on Splitcoaststampers.com



I have never made this type of card before - called a 'tent' card for obvious reasons!  I thought it was a really clever design with an effective 3D look but one that also folds up flat to fit in an envelope.  Cool huh?!



Things are heating up in Arizona this week with temperatures here in Scottsdale set to reach 112°F by Friday 😲 so think this influenced the theme I chose for my card today 😂  I used a piece of sand colored card to make the base and then some cool papers from a DCWV paper pad that I have had for ages and never really used (continuing my goal of using up those neglected supplies!) for the front and inside.  I then stamped and die cut the llama and cacti using the Birthday Fiesta set from Stamping' Up and mounted them on some offcuts of the same sand cardstock shaped to look like sand dunes to make a desert scene.

I loved making it so much, I am now off to make another one! 😀

Thanks for stopping by and take care 'till next time ,,,


Bev x








No comments:

Post a Comment