Pages

Thursday 28 May 2020

Spring is in the air!

Hi friends!

Made another tent card - think I might be slightly addicted!  Once you’ve made one and figured out what goes where, they really aren’t too difficult.


This time I used a piece of light green card stock for the base and some papers from Echo Park’s Celebrate Spring paper pack by Lori Whitlock.  The scene in the window is also made from stickers from the same pack.  I just stuck them onto some scraps of white card and fussy cut them out.  The little birdhouse is so cute!  I added the gathered ribbon top and bottom as a finishing touch to disguise the fact that I cut the paper slightly too short! 😀 If you want to have a go at making one I used this tutorial on Splitcoaststamper.com

I thought a ‘Welcome to the Neighbourhood’ sentiment would be perfect for this card and so used one of the sentiments from Taylored Expression’s Simple Strips .  These are a such a time saver - you stamp a whole bunch of sentiments together and then the matching die cuts them all out in one go - genius!  I stamp a bunch at a time and have them in a little pot on my desk ready to use whenever I need one.  This one was also heat embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you again!

Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment