Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Pinwheel Fiesta!



Managed to throw Mr Crafty Cow out of the craft room today (he thinks it's his office bless him #delusional) so that I could get in there to play! 😁

I have been challenging myself to try and create things using items that I have had in my stash for one year or more ... or even better, those things that have I have not had out of their boxes since we moved to the US - over 5 years ago now!

Today, I made a card using a sketch from a book I had completely forgotten I had 😲  Needless to say I then spent the next hour flicking through the pages, oohing and aaahing over all the lovely projects and wondering why I had not picked up this book sooner (too much stuff is the answer)!



I settled upon this particular sketch from the book on which to base my card and was immediately inspired by the circle design.



Last week whilst ferreting around in my supplies for ideas I came across a pile of paper rosettes that I had made eons ago from a Craftwork Cards paper pad and then never really knew what to do with.   I used two of them as the focal point on a 5"x7" plain white card base and added some punched circles from coordinating patterned paper, then finished it off with a stamped sentiment in a bright pink ink.



Really like the result, however, no idea how I would ever post this to anyone!  Think I might be making a card box next ... 🙄


No comments:

Post a Comment