Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Counting down to Christmas!



Just finished this cool Advent Calendar following the brilliant tutorial from Maymaymadeit.com.  Isn’t it cute?!  I love that the 24 little ‘pizza boxes’ will hold a more substantial surprise and that it can be reused each year (although I am planning on filling it up with treats for College Boy so will probably never see it again 😂). 


I used some Christmas papers from my stash to cover the chipboard for the book which I have had FOREVER and then some gorgeous winter watercolor images that I discovered recently on The Hungry JPEG  (currently just $1!) which I downloaded and then printed out on watercolour paper. 



These soft images are truly gorgeous!


 I decorated the front using some of the new Nature’s Garden Gnome stamps and dies from Crafter’s Companion.  All of these images are super cute!  



Although this was quite a lengthy project, I love it so much I might make another one for myself and fill it with mini beauty treats from ‘Santa’ 😉

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment