Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Curtain Fold Christmas Card

I love Christmas in July!  It's so hot here in Arizona that being outside for more than a few minutes makes my eyeballs feel like they are melting out of their sockets, so what could be better than staying cool indoors and getting a head start on my Christmas crafting?  Perfect timing!

Today I am sharing a simple but really effective card that I made after watching a video from the very talented MayMay over at MayMay Made It Crafts Click here to watch on MayMay's You Tube channel.

I used some Christmas papers that I had in my stash which were from Stampin' Up, a couple of years ago now I think.  I love the black, gold and white color scheme which I think gives it a very classy and elegant look.  I used a piece of gold glitter card for the tree pot and the star on top.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

Hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment