Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Crafty Cow is pausing for the big Moo-ve across the Pond!

Hi folks!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently but with all the preparations for our big move across the pond, my crafting has had to take a back seat over other priorities ... such as updating passports, getting visas, finding schools and not least somewhere to live when we get there!  Add to that a de-cluttering of gigantic proportions and that pretty much sums up my life at the moment.  I am planning to continue with the One Crafty Cow blog once we are settled (and my crafty stash arrives safely!) but for now hope you will understand and bear with me.

Meanwhile, due to several requests from friends and family, I have started a separate blog to record our move and document our first year in Arizona. So, if you are interested and would like to join us on the next part of our journey, then it would be great to see you over there! Here's the link Barlow's Big Adventure

TTFN
Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment