Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

White Christmas in a Flash!

December already ... how did that happen?!  Still, so far so good.  Presents all bought; cards made, and those for posting written and dropped into the mail box; home made mince pies & cranberry sauce safely tucked away in the freezer **smiles to self looking very smug** 

Just as I was patting myself on the back and congratulating myself for being on track with everything so early, I began to get that uneasy feeling ... you know the one ... when you are sure you have forgotten something but for the life of you you can't think what.  And then as I was just writing the last card I remembered.  Dammit.  I hadn't made any cards for Youngest to take to school for his classmates.

Never fear though, I had a crafty day planned this week with my lovely friend Louise so I would just have to make a conscious effort this time to actually get on and make something more than the one card or half a scrapbook page that I usually manage to achieve (due to the coffee that needs to be drunk, cakes that need eating and general catching up that invariable needs to be done when we see each other!)   With a few scraps of patterned paper, some 3x3" white card blanks and the White Christmas stamp set, I was able to whip up 15 mini cards in a flash enhanced with a bit of 'colouring in'.  Perfect!


In fact, in between drinking coffee, eating Nutty Apple Loaf (if you haven't tried the Hummingbird Bakery's recipe for this you are seriously missing out!) and munching our way through half a box of Milk Tray ... ahem ... we actually managed to be quite productive.  Here is Louise featuring some of the lovely cards she made with the Festival of Trees stamp set.... gorgeous!


Both of these stamp sets are available from my Stamping' Up shop (Click here ) and are great for creating quick and easy christmas cards in a flash.

I hope you have all remembered to start taking your December photos to include in your memory albums!  As I think I mentioned previously, I have decided to do a  'December Daily' Project Life album this year (although yours can be anything you want it to be) and have already made a start and am really pleased with the results so far.  So quick and easy to do and (so far) still up to date! I will share a few pics in next week's blog so you can see what I have been up to.

Finally, I wanted to let you know that there are lots of new items added to the Clearance Rack on the Stamping' Up site ... up to 80% discounts on some items too, so definitely worth a look. See you there!

Now ... I just fancy a mince pie ... oooh look, Delia says you can cook them straight from the freezer ... result!

TTFN
Bev x





No comments:

Post a Comment