Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

Hubble Bubble Toil & Trouble ...

I've been busy making more Halloween cards this weekend (because I send Halloween cards all the time ... LOL!) so thought I would share this one with you.



Inside of the card

I can't claim any credit for the design of this one I'm afraid, as once again the inspiration came from someone else via Pinterest (don't you just LOVE Pinterest?!).

The card is 5" square and made from plain black cardstock and all the decorative papers used are from the Spooky Delight card stack from DCWV - I got mine from Jo-ann's.  The frame, witches hat and spiders are all cut from the Cricut Happy Hauntings cartridge using my Explore (still completely in love with this machine!).

The frame was cut at 4", witches hat at 1.75", the large spider at 1" and the small spiders at 0.5".  The sentiment and the papers used inside were also taken from the Spooky Delight card stack.

Thanks for dropping by!
Bev x


No comments:

Post a Comment